BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthday surprise





Birthday surprise

Today is your birthday and you're six years old,
I hope you'll be good and do as you're told,
We're going down town for your birthday surprise,
When we get to the shop, then please close you're eyes.

Excited and pleased and jumping for joy,
Cause I'm going down town with my mum for a toy,
We're now at the shop, so please close your eyes,
And I'll have a look round for your Birthday surprise.

Open your eyes, I've got just the thing,
In a large cardboard box and tied up with string,
What is it mum? is it really for me,
Wait till you're home and then you will see.

Let's hurry home, I can't wait anymore,
To open the box and see what's in store,
Please cut the string, the box is tied up,
Oh! what have we here, a cute little pup.

Aaaah isn't he sweet with lovely blue eyes,
Thankyou mum for my birthday surprise,
He's the best gift I've had, the best gift I've got,
I think I shall call him my best friend Spot.


0 comments:

Followers